Amazon Smart Plug is an outlet that you plug into another outlet. It has a compact design, so it won’t block adjacent ports and can be remotely controlled using the Amazon Alexa app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
Amazon Smart Plug price in India
The Amazon Smart Plug is launched on 16 September in India with price segment of Rs.1999/- which is available on Amazon India.
- Add voice control to your appliances with plug – Amazon Smart Plug works with Alexa to add voice control to any socket.
- Frustration-Free Setup – Set up within minutes – plugin, open the Alexa app and start using your voice.
- Power State retention – ensures that your appliance goes back to its last state (on/off) in case of a power outage and resumption
- Make your home smart – Use voice to control mobile chargers, lamps, kettle, and other appliances, or control the TV remotely from the Alexa app when you’re away.
- No additional app required – set up routines and schedules through the Alexa app.
Make your Home Smart
Amazon Smart Plug gives you the sound to control your lamps, table fans, electric kettles, televisions, and more. With Amazon Smart Plug, hands-free your existing devices using a compatible Echo, Fire TV, or any Alexa device. Or turn off your TV away from the office to regulate your children’s TV viewing time.
Set up Helpful Routines
Use the Alexa app to create customized programs to automate your day-to-day activities. For example, you can create a morning routine that turns on the lights and electric kettle with a single request.
How to setup or use Amazon Smart Plug
The Amazon Smart Plug is easy to use and has just three easy steps to install it and will be able to use. Before the setup process make sure you must have an Internet Connection and WiFi is available to connect with you Amazon Smart Plug.
- Plugin Amazon Smart Plug and open the Alexa app. If your Alexa app says “New plug found,” go straight to Step 3.
- Tap the Device icon in the lower right of the Alexa App, then click the + icon to get started.
- To use your device with Alexa, just say “Alexa, turn on First Plug“
Amazon Smart Plug supports a maximum load of 6A and it should not be used with heavy appliances such as AC, Geyser, or Water Heater. Doing so might result in the appliance and Plug failure.
Amazon Smart Plug must be connected to a 2.4 GHz WiFi network and it works exclusively with Alexa.
- boAt Airdopes 281 Reviews: All You Need to Know
- All you need to Know about Redmi Smart Band
- Things That Make You Love Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
|Size||1.81” x 2.81” x 1.46” (46 mm x 71.3 mm x 37 mm)|
|Weight||104 grams. Actual size and weight may vary by manufacturing process|
|Electrical Ratings||Input: 220–240 V~, 50/60 Hz, max. 6A|
Output: 220–240 V~, 50/60 Hz, max. 6A
|Network Connectivity||2.4 GHz only, 802.11 b/g/n. Does not support 5 GHz networks or connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) WiFi networks.|
|Use||For indoor use only.|
|Integrations||Smart Plug is optimized for simple set up and exclusive use with Alexa. Amazon Smart Plug does not support other voice assistants.|
|Alexa App||The Alexa app is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices.|