The updated version of the iPhone SE which is the iPhone SE Plus specification and prices is leaked on Twitter. The phone is still is in rumors because there are no official leaks or news.
iPhone SE Plus Highlights:
- The iPhone SE Plus specifications May include a 6.1-inch IPS display, 12MP iSight camera, and Apple’s A13/14 Bionic chipset.
- iPhone SE Plus price is expected to be approx $499 (around Rs.36,400)
- The image leaks show no Physical Home Button on Screen
iPhone SE Plus specifications:
According to the rumors[Source], The iPhone SE Plus will come with a 6.1-inch IPS display which will be powered by Apple’s A13 Bionic Chipset. However, there is also a possibility of launching it with more latest Apple’s A14 chipset. For photography a 12MP Primary Rear Camera with LED flash. For selfies, it could have a 7MP sensor for selfies and video chats.
The leaks say the iPhone SE Plus will support six portrait light effects, OIS, and Smart HDR 3. It will have an IP67 rating for dust and water resistance. However, the techie says the SE Plus will have a Touch ID sensor integrated into the Home button, even though there is no Home button in the render; the leaker could be referring to the Power button instead.
Apple iPhone SE 2 Plus Price and Launch Date
|Expected Price:||Rs. 40,990|
|Release Date:||01-April-2021 (Expected)|
|Variant:||4 GB RAM / 64 GB internal storage|
|Phone Status:||Rumoured (No official Leaks)|
- Samsung Galaxy M02s: Price, Specs, Reviews
- Realme X7 PRO 5G: Launch Date India, Expected Price, Specs
- Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB Ram, 32GB Storage)
- Samsung Galaxy M31 (Ocean Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)