Realme Buds Air | Price | Specifications | Launch Date | Rs.400 off Coupon
Realme started teasing the launch of new wireless earbuds a few days ago, and now the company has confirmed that the earbuds will be called Realme Buds Air. Realme CEO Madhav Sheth on Monday revealed the branding of the Realme Buds Air. He also reiterated the December 17 launch date for the earbuds. The new wireless earbuds look strikingly similar to the AirPods from Apple, right down to the case. The company has listed the new earbuds on the company website as well.
Realme is all set to launch its first truly wireless earphones – Buds Air – on December 17. The company has already revealed a few features and color options of the Buds Air but hasn’t divulged its price. However, thanks to Indian e-commerce giant Flipkart, we know the Buds Air will be priced at INR3,999 in India.
Apart from the price, the listing (which has now been taken down) also revealed that the Buds Air will charge through a USB-C port, unlike the Buds Wireless that draw power through a dated micro USB port.
The Buds Air will come with a 12mm bass boost driver and will have three color options – Black, White, and Yellow. They will feature Bluetooth 5.0 and connect automatically to your device as soon as you open the charging case.
Specifications – Realme Buds Air
- True Wireless Earbuds
- 12mm Bass Boost Driver
- Open Case To Connect
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Built-in Voice Assistant: One touch to active Google Assistant
- Intelligent Touch Controls: Control Music and Calls with just a touch
- Available in Three Colors: Black, White, Yellow
- Price: INR3.999
Note: Buy link will be work as soon as the product launched on Flipkart
Rs.400 Off Coupon on Realme Buds Air
Check | Compare | Buy More True Wireless Earbuds HERE
- Best Phones Under Rs. 10000
- Realme Buds Air | Price | Specifications | Launch Date | Rs.400 off Coupon
- Redmi Note 8 Pro Cover and Cases
- REALME 3 PRO – Price, Specifications and Features
- Nokia introduced the world’s first 5-camera mobile, these are special things about Nokia 9