Redmi Earbuds S Review | Sweat & Splash Proof
Xiaomi’s much-anticipated entry into the true wireless space in India happened in May 2020 with not one, but two pairs of affordable True Wireless earphones. While the slightly more expensive and feature-driven Mi Dual Driver Earphones are available for Rs.799, Redmi Earbuds S and its impressive pricing are also getting a lot of attention with the price tag of Rs.1,799, the Redmi Earbuds S is one of the cheapest true wireless headsets available in India, under the Redmi brand philosophy of selling quality products at affordable prices that we are going to check in Redmi Earbuds S Review.
The Redmi Earbuds S is the Indian version of the Redmi AirDots S launched in China in April. The earphones do not cost a lot but make a lot of promises including comfort, ease of use, and good sound. Find out if the Redmi Earbuds S Review in our reviews is the cheapest true wireless earphone you can buy.
The Redmi Earbuds S is well built and sound quality is also good for music lovers. Bass is loud, highs, and lows are also well refined. Pairing is slow and not instant. Takes time in connecting with the paired device (5-6 sec). A bit difficult in taking the buds out of the case because of a design flaw. Call quality is not good anyways. The person at the receiving end will not be able to get a clear voice. May complain about a muffled sound coming.
- 10 meters radius coverage.
- If you use this with zoom meetings, you get normal audio and bass audio. Normal audio is loud, but bass audio is very, very louder and deeper.
- Charging both case and pods are straightforward and easy.
- Audio is clear on calls and audio music.
- Since you get small, medium and large earbuds, you can customize this for your ear. Fits beautifully.
- Right out of the box, after 5 to 10 times using the charging box, it is loose.
- If you use this to watch videos and movies, you will see lagging. The video will be first and short delay followed by audio.
- Pods are delicate to handle. Please be careful.
- No charger or charging cable provided, so it was not a big issue here.
- Although Chinese product, it holds its weight in the new emerging market but with delicate materials, care should me main focus while handling this.a
Redmi Earbuds S Specifications:
The all-new Redmi Earbuds S is a truly wireless experience designed for your comfort.
Its compact design helps you stay on the go with no hassles. Incredibly lightweight, you’ll forget they are there.
A perfect companion for your busy schedules, the Redmi Earbuds S delivers 12 hours of total playback time with multiple additional charges in the case and up to 4 hours of playback in a single go.
Bluetooth 5.0 allows for seamless simultaneous connectivity with both the earbuds delivering stable connection and lower latency.
The Redmi Earbuds S comes with the gaming mode which reduces the latency to 122ms and gives you pro performance for your pro gaming.
Splash & Sweat Proof
Working out at home? No worries, the Redmi Earbuds S has got you covered with its IPX4 sweat and splash-proof protection.
The Redmi Earbuds S is an amazing product by Redmi in True Wireless Range(TWS) which has some premium looks design which makes it attractive and the long-lasting battery is like “Cherry On The Cake” for music lovers.
Ultimately if your Price Budget is under Rs.2,000 and looking for Airpods/Airdopes then this will be the great pick for you without any doubt.