The Samsung Galaxy M02s is the new series in the Samsung Galaxy series which is officially released in India, with two variants, one is 3GB RAM with 32 GB Storage and the other is 4 GB RAM with 64 GB Storage.
Samsung Galaxy M02s price in India:
The Samsung Galaxy M02s is officially launched in India with two variants in which the 3|32GB costs Rs.8,999/- and the other variant which is 4|64GB costs Rs.9,999/-, both variants are available on Amazon. from 18 January 2021 onwards.
Samsung Galaxy M02s Specification:
The Samsung Galaxy M02s is a powerful phone under the price segment of Rs.10,000/- which is budget-friendly and have all the required specifications which a phone must have.
- Screen: 6.5inch PLS TFT 269 PPI
- Battery: 5000mAh Lithium-ion Battery
- Processor: 1.8GHz Qualcomm SnapDragon 450 Octa Core
- Front Camera: 5 Megapixels
- Main Camera: 13 Megapixels
- Depth Lens: 2 Megapixels
- Macro Lens: 2 Megapixels
The Samsung Galaxy M02s is a powerful phone which features a 6.5 inch TFT display with 269 PPI(Pixels-per-inch), with the Qualcomm 1.8GHz Snapdragon 450 Octa-core processor. The phones come with 5 Megapixels top-notch front camera for selfie. And for the back, the Phone Features the trio camera with 13 Megapixels of the Main Camera with 2 Megapixels Depth and a Macro lens. The phone houses a 5000mAh big battery capacity. The phone comes in three colors Red, Black, and Blue with two variants 3GB RAM and 32GB Storage, and 4GB RAM and 64GB Storage.
- Realme X7 PRO 5G: Launch Date India, Expected Price, Specs
- Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB Ram, 32GB Storage)
- Samsung Galaxy M31 (Ocean Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)