Titan Connected X Watch – Hybrid Smart Watch – Price, Specs
Titan is the largest and most trusted watch brand in India. Now the Titan starts establishing its roots in the titan x smartwatch market and launches the Titan Connected X Hybrid Smart Watch with amazing features with Heart Rate Monitor + Full touch Display best of titan x watch.
Titan Connected X Review: Sync in style with Titan Connected X. Now in striking colors that can transform any outfit, the face of your connected X can also be customized at the touch of a button! Stylish but no less smart, it monitors heart rate, tracks activity, and doesn’t let you miss a call, text, meeting reminder, or more importantly your sleep! Did we forget to mention that a dead battery does not mean a blank screen, your smart companion will show you a good time with analog hands for 30 days? All these reasons and to get your own smart (in more ways than one) partner today!
Titan Connected X Smart Watch
- Smart taps into this stunning hybrid smartwatch with a 1.22 “full touch display. An interchangeable strap option to go with all your different looks. The watch has mechanical hands and up to 3 days of battery life for smart features And provides an extended feature. 30-day battery life with an analog display.
- Personalize your watch with customizable clock faces, including your own photos from the gallery. Track your vitals including heart rate, activity level, and sleep quality with in-built trackers. The watch has a water resistance depth of 30 meters.
- This watch offers a warranty of 12 months from the date of purchase. The Copper Brown Hybrid Smart Watch features music control, camera control, and many other features. Connectivity – Your wearable is compatible with Android and iOS smartphones, specifically with Android version 6.0 and iOS version 9.0 and above. All devices have Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy
Titan Connected X price in India
The all-new Titan Connected X is a premium hybrid smartwatch with three different colors and the price of the Titan Connected X Watch price in India Is Rs.11,995 making it the best smartwatch under Rs.15,000 with a brand value of Titan.
Titan Connected X launch date in India is 05 August 2020 which is now available on Amazon
Titan Connected X Features
Top Titan Connected X Watch Features –
- Full touch smartwatch with a 1.2″ display along with Heart rate monitor. Interchangeable strap option (mesh strap & silicone strap) to go with your different looks with smart watch titan
- The watch has Analog hands and offers up to 3 days of battery life for the smart features and an extended 30 days of battery life with the Analog display
- Track your vitals including Heart Rate, Activity level, and Sleep quality with the in-built trackers
- Get Notification on Social media updates, E-mail, weather, sleep tracking, SMS, and call alert
- Customizable watch faces including your own pictures from your phone gallery. Music & Camera Control. Customized Reminders: Reminders on regular hydration, paying bills, and even washing your hands
- Case Material Type: Stainless steel; Dial Shape: Round; Case Diameter: 44.4 mm
- Strap Color & Material: Two straps Option – Jet black Stainless steel mesh strap & Black Silicone strap; Strap Width: 22 mm
- Different Types of Titan Connected X Watch faces
Titan Connected X Specifications
Full Touch Smartwatch
A 1.2 “full touch color screen display with analog hands. You get the best of both worlds.
Heart Rate Monitor & Fitness/Sleep Tracking
The smartwatch is inspired by various fitness features such as heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking, resting, and active calorie counters to keep you motivated.
30 Day Extended Battery Life
30 Day Extended Battery Life 3 day smart, the 30-day analog battery life on a single charge. It allows you to keep your activity data for the entire duration of 30 days after the smart battery has run out.
Music & Camera Control
Quick Strap Change Options
The quick strap change option lets you customize the smartwatch to match your attire. You can choose a steel mesh strap or silicone strap.